St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Greenville Texas is dedicated to providing a Christ-Centered, Biblically oriented, and Anglican worship that draws people to love and serve the Lord Jesus, supports our life in Christ as individuals, and encourages Christian growth in our community. We strive to worship weekly, pray daily, learn constantly, serve joyfully, live generously, and grow continually.
The church was designated a mission church in 1877, and the sanctuary located at 3215 Stonewall Street was opened on July 16, 1896. In 1966 the site received the Texas Historic Landmark which noted that it was the oldest church building still in use in Greenville. Three years later a fire destroyed the historic church and the building was razed. Land was purchased at 8320 Jack Finney Blvd. (FM 1570), and a new sanctuary was constructed during the following year. The parish hall and other facilities were added over the years as well. The historical marker for the original building is located in the parish hall. In 1984, the St. Paul's Episcopal School constructed its current facility on church land.